The RTKD records the flow rate using the volumetric measuring principle and guarantees extremely precise consumption recording and accounting. The RTKD positive displacement meter also has a high measuring range and a very good measurement stability.
The RTKD is equipped with the ZENNER D-register and is available in two versions:
RTKD-M with 8-digit-rollers register and modulator disc for non-reactive scanning for radio (wireless M-bus, LPWAN), M-bus or pulse. RTKD-N with 7- or 8-digit rollers for different pulse values and retrofittable
with mechanic pulser.
- For the consumption measuring of cold potable water up to 50° C
- Water meter for any installation position (not overhead!)
- RTKD-N with pulse output (reed) for remote readout
- Standard pulse value 10 l/pulse, optional 1 l/pulse available
RTKD-M serially equipped with communication interface for:
- Electronic pulser
- Wired M-bus
- Radio via wireless M-bus
- Radio via LPWAN (LoRaWAN™, SIGFOX)